We men love to grill, who doesn’t like the smell and the taste of food on and off a grill. As it is in New York City we are very limited with our grilling quarters. When the weather changes in the fall /winter and when the temperature drops, our no man deserves to be left out in the cold.
We at ManhoodTV love and recommend the Calphalon contemporary nonstick 11-in, grill pan. It’s the perfect tool to grill up some T-bones or Salmon in the colder months. Here is why we think the grill pan rocks.
- You can throw it in the dishwasher and it’s easy to clean up.
- Hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating.
- Ideal for grilling and searing - it's ideal for chicken breasts, hamburgers, sandwiches and vegetables.
- The ridged surface adds authentic grill marks and helps drain fat while you're cooking
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop so you don’t burn the hell out of your hands.